American River Dental has reopened and have extended treatment options to preventative and chronic condition dentistry, as well as urgent procedures. We are following the guidelines listed from the California Dental Association, American Dental Association, County of Sacramento, and Department of Public Health to make sure we can take care of you in the safest manner.
If you are scheduled, or need to schedule an appointment, you will notice some changes when you come in:
- You will be required to wear a mask to your appointment.
- All staff will be wearing masks, including front desk employees.
- You will get your temperature taken upon arrival and fill out a brief questionnaire.
- You will be required to wash your hands prior to going to the back.
- You will rinse with a 1% Hydrogen Peroxide rinse prior to being seen.
- Chairs and staff will be spaced out to promote social distancing. Please have family members stay home or in the car for your appointment.
- Signs placed outside for you to contact the office upon arrival.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future to help with all of your dental needs!
Dr. Acheson, Dr. Holm, Dr. Riach and all staff
American River Dental10350 Coloma Rd.
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670